Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

Hopa holiday

In the holidays I went to a holiday program for 4  days. We had breakfast fitness and had swimming it was a Maori program. we had fun there  and had an Aunt Named Aunt Sandra and a papa named Papa Chris. The 3 people from my family were me Puwai and Toma. We had lots of fun.


I made all the boys a friend and a baby called Tiaki. We went there because we learnt haka, moteatea and poi and for practicing on the stage. When we go on the stage we will be so  good. We went on Tuesday. On the last day we did a  dance. The holiday programme was called Kaitaia. We went on the bus to the swimming pool every day.


My second faviurite thing was when we went swimming because we had a  race and had a swimming break and then the big kids had a challenge. It was so fun there and I'm going back there again. It will be exciting coming back to the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment