- At the start of the poem why does the writer think the shark is beautiful? because they look shiny,sleek
- How does the shark know when there is food nearby?they smell for blood and then they go eat it
- Why are the shark's eyes gleaming in the middle of the story?he’s vicious when his eyes gleam
- In the middle of the poem it says, “He doesn’t look very beautiful now.” Why does the shark not look beautiful?
- What do the dots at the end of the poem tell the reader?
description:where were reading a poem on the site and then we got answers and we had to answer all of them