Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Letter to Ms Tapuke


7/2/19


Dear Ms Tapuke


Dear Ms Tapuke My name is Hopa and i am a year 8 I am 12 years old
I have 2 sisters and 1 brother which comes to this school my oldest brother is 19 and my
youngest is 8 and I am the 5th oldest in my family.
I am from Auckland New Zealand, and have never ever left New Zealand because we never have something special around the world we all love New Zealand.

My favourite subject is maths because I like maths and I like solving
maths problems I sometimes get stuck and i get help from
the teacher but if maths wasn’t created then my favourite other subject would be writing.

I joined the soft ball team because i wanted to be involved in everything i just wanted to try
new things this year and be
better than last year i am also in Maori because i am a true
Maori and i haven’t been in Maori for 2 years ago.


Yours sincerely,
Hopa

description: i was writing a letter to Ms Tapuke so she can understand me
and for me to be better this year


2 comments:

  1. hey hopa nice work and great writing that you did keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hopa - thank you for writing this letter to me. I like that you are open and willing to try new things like softball. What else could you try out this year? Code Club? other sports? Keep pushing yourself to join in new experiences!

    ReplyDelete