Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

hopa solar system pitcure book

Hi my name is Hopa and I going to another planet Because my brother started a fight with me and my mom blamed it on me. That is why i am going i left a letter right in front of the door. It said bye bye mum see you later. My mum “said” why did i blame it on him why”. She started crying.

I went on the spaceship it started the countdown a fullah named kruz he said he was ready too, so we were sick of earth and ready for new. That is why i’m blasting off, here we go! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 BLAST OFF.

Mercury is the first planet from the sun mercury has a very rocky surface but it is to cold for me. I can’t even eat my food mercury is very cold my own food will freeze. That is why i’m blasting off, here we go!.

Venus is the second planet from the sun it is the hottest in our solar system some people think mercury is because it is the closest to the sun, but it’s actually Venus. Too hot for me. That is why i’m blasting off, here we go!.

You guys know which planet is after venus earth is so bye bye earth.

Mars is the 4 planet from the sun mars has the most storms out of the whole solar system. Mars even has the biggest mountain out there. But we might get swept from the storm. That is why i’m blasting off, here we go!.

Jupiter is the 5th planet from the sun it is the biggest planet and it has the 2nd most storms but it has the biggest. I need a jetpack so i can land on it I land on and this happens help me i am stuck i used my jetpack and got out. So then i said no way i am not living on that planet That is why i’m blasting off, here we go!. And intersting fact jupiter has a ring around it and there are 4 planets that have rings around it.

Saturn is the 6th planet from the sun saturn has a ring around it that ring is made out of rock and it is famous of it cool ring. Saturn has 62 moons and it is even a gas giant it is like jupiter but jupiter is bigger. Saturn has only been visited 4 times in a spacecraft but sometimes saturn's rings disappear. But i couldn’t live on there i think i couldn’t live on these planet so That is why i’m blasting off, here we go!.

Uranus is very cold i might freeze and i might fall down so uranus is a very cold planet. It is a very light blue planet uranus was the first planet discovered by telescope. Uranus spins lying on its side like a barrel, this is perhaps due to large collision early in its formation. So  That is why i’m blasting off, here we go!.

Neptune is very cold it is colder than uranus. Neptune was named after the roman god of the sea. It takes 164.8 earth years for neptune to orbit the sun. uranus and neptune are both icy giants. So That is why i’m blasting off, here we go!.

You know what earth is the best planet actually it has life and that is what i am made out of. Now mum i am back at earth i miss you THE END.


No comments:

Post a Comment